Are you able to pay a $3000
emergency vet bill today?
New alternative to
What is the Emergency Vet Protect Club…
The Emergency Vet Protect Club is a month to month yearly subscription plan for pet owners in case of emergency Vet visits. It is a one-time Medical Emergency Fund up to $3,000, paid directly to a registered vet clinic chosen by the club member.
How are we different
(FROM REGULAR PET INSURANCE)
One club membership can be applied to any 6 pets you own;
No pre-qualifying necessary
Easy sign up can be done instantly through the app
Low monthly payments;
24 hour access to an experienced Vet through the app;
payment is done instantly to the Vet clinic of your choice at the time of emergency;
No restrictions on age or breed of your pet
What we provide
The Emergency Vet Protect Club is available 24/7 and provides pet owners access to registered vets through their smartphones via face-to-face calling or texting with images in 103 different languages. We also provide up to $3,000 of emergency medical funds in case your pet needs help immediately. Pet parents can utilize the vets through the app regardless of an emergency, they are there to help offer advice, triage emergencies or to answer basic pet related questions.
Member ship fees:
Our Club fees are only $15.95 USD a month with a 1 year commitment in order to access the Emergency Funds. Prices varies depending on the country you are in. $20.75 CND, £15.95. $23.00 AUD
Rules and Regs
EVPC is only for pet parents and not for shelters, fosters or rescue organizations at this time.
- There is a 5 day mandatory waiting period after the time of sign up before the funds can be accessed
- EVP is available to the maximum of 6 domestic pets, registered by each owner/care giver
- Funds are available only if full or monthly continuous payments of the EVPC are made for the duration of the subscription period
- If an emergency occurs before the end of your yearly subscription, then funds covering the rest of the subscription fee will be deducted from the total Emergency Vet invoice at the time of payment to the Emergency Vet Clinic.
- All emergencies must be assessed and referred by one of our qualified Vets through our App only
- After assessment, pet owners have 4 hours to seek medical emergency care as recommended by our Vets Plus More Veterinarian team
- Funds will not be released and available to clinics after the 4 hours have expired from the time of the emergency call or text
- The Emergency Vet Protect Club Fund only pays for the initial emergency care. All other follow up care is at the expense of the pet owner.
- It is the pet owner’s responsibility to contact one of our vets prior to visiting an emergency clinic to get an assessment and referral for their pet. This can be done by video calling or texting with images
- Waiting for medical care can result in an unnecessary emergency for your pet and we do not support medical negligence.
- Funds are paid directly to the Emergency Clinic by EVPC Administration once the final invoice from the clinic is received and verified
- Funds up to a value of $3,000 can be approved for the emergency
- You may be required to provide proof of ownership of your pet
- It is the discretion of our Qualified Vets to determine if your pet needs Emergency Vet Care and qualifies for EVP
- Our Vets may require you to use the Video call function during assessment when texting is not sufficient to reach a decision
- EVP is not transferable to other parties and their pets
- Funds are restricted to a one-time pay-out regardless of the amount but up to $3,000
- Funds are not paid out if the monthly payments are disrupted
- Funds are not transferrable to the Pet Owner
- Funds are only paid to a registered vet clinic or Emergency Vet Clinic at the time of the emergency
- We require a copy of the Emergency Vet Bill emailed or text
- We pay for any immediate emergency vet service required
- You will not qualify for EVPC funds if our Vets have previously recommended a visit to your vet clinic and you failed to comply
- EVP does not pay emergency funds when the pet emergency is due to owner negligence.